How to Incorporate Your Wedding Theme into Your Floral Design
As you plan your wedding, one of the key decisions you'll make is choosing a wedding theme. Whether you opt for a rustic, bohemian, or classic theme, your wedding flowers should be a reflection of your chosen style. As a Utah wedding florist, I've had the pleasure of designing floral arrangements for weddings of all kinds. In this blog, I'll share my top tips for incorporating your wedding theme into your floral design.
- Choose the Right Flowers: The first step in creating a floral design that matches your wedding theme is to choose the right flowers. Different flowers have different meanings and associations, so it's important to choose blooms that complement your chosen theme. For example, if you're planning a rustic wedding, you might opt for wildflowers, while a classic wedding might call for roses or lilies.
- Consider Your Color Scheme: Your wedding theme is likely to be tied to a particular color scheme. When choosing flowers, make sure you select blooms that match or complement your color palette. For example, for blush pink and gold, choose pink roses and gold foliage for a cohesive look.
- Incorporate Unique Elements: To make your floral design stand out, incorporate unique elements that tie into your wedding theme. For example, if you're having a beach wedding, you might include seashells or driftwood in your floral arrangements. If you're planning a winter wedding, you could incorporate pine cones or evergreen branches.
- Choose the Right Vessels: Vessels can tie your wedding theme into your floral design. For example, if you're having a rustic wedding, you might choose vintage tin cans or Mason jars as your vessels. A classic wedding might call for elegant glass vases or silver candelabras.
- Work with Your Florist: Hire an experienced florist for a stunning wedding floral design. Your florist can offer suggestions for flowers, colors, and unique elements that will bring your vision to life. They can also recommend the best vessels and arrangements to match your chosen theme.
In conclusion, incorporating your wedding theme into your floral design is all about choosing the right flowers, considering your color scheme, incorporating unique elements, selecting the right vessels, and working with an experienced wedding florist. By following these tips, you'll create a stunning floral design that perfectly complements your wedding theme and creates a beautiful ambiance for your special day.